Properly obsoleting old subpackages

Hi,

I've got source package (pyinotify) with 3 binary packages built from
it: python-pyinotify, python-pyinotify-dbg and python-pyinotify-doc.

In new upstream release author dropped the binary module (hence there is
no need for python-pyinotify-dbg) and moved all documentation to wiki
(so python-pyinotify-doc is no longer available).

What is the proper way to handle this change? Should I conflict/replace
those old packgaes in new python-pyinotify?