Re: RFS: easytag (updated package)

Hi

Dne Sun, 19 Apr 2009 23:49:35 +0200
Benjamin Drung <benjamin.drung@gmail.com> napsal(a):

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.1.6-0.1
> of my package "easytag".

If you want to upload new version, you should get in touch with current
maintainer. Also you should not close bugs where you are not
maintainer and don't have good reason to do so (I'm talking about NMU
bug, I did not check if you did this also to other bugs).

Anyway if you want to take care of easytag, get in touch with current
maintainer who seems to really miss time to maintain this package and
maybe he will give the package maintainership to you.