Re: E: pbuilder-satisfydepends failed.

On 2010-02-08 12:35 +0100, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

>   I am trying to use pbuilder but it keeps failing with this error:
>

> The following packages will be REMOVED:
>   liblzma1{u}
> The following partially installed packages will be configured:
>   pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy
> 0 packages upgraded, 377 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
> Need to get 281MB of archives. After unpacking 888MB will be used.
>   gcj-jre-headless: Conflicts: java-gcj-compat-headless (< 1.0.80-6)
> but 1.0.80-5.1 is to be installed.

This looks like you've been hit by bug #566514¹.

>   libjpeg8-dev: Conflicts: libjpeg62-dev but 6b-16 is to be installed.

This might be because your package build-depends on both libjpeg-dev
(which is now provided by libjpeg8-dev) and libjpeg62-dev (pulled in by
some other package).  Try to find out which package pulls in
libjpeg62-dev.

Sven

¹ http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=566514