Re: README.Debian updated

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, David D Lowe wrote:

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 4:37 AM, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh@asheesh.org> wrote:
*Almost*

A few lintian warnings:

paulproteus@renaissance:~/pbuilder/result/sid-i386 $ lintian ooo*deb
W: ooo-thumbnailer: extra-license-file
usr/share/doc/ooo-thumbnailer/COPYING.gz
W: ooo-thumbnailer: debian-changelog-line-too-long line 2
W: ooo-thumbnailer: debian-changelog-line-too-long line 5
W: ooo-thumbnailer: extra-license-file
usr/share/doc/ooo-thumbnailer/COPYING.gz

Sorry to not mention these before -- can you give them a look?

A few of those are warnings for older versions of ooo-thumbnailer, I
think, as I don't get them any more. Careful with the wildcards!

Oops!

I've uploaded a new version of ooo-thumbnailer to mentors.debian.net,
with these changes:
- I removed COPYING from debian/docs, eliminating the
extra-license-file warning.
- I updated Standards-Version to 3.8.4.0

This package can be found at:
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/ooo-thumbnailer/ooo-thumbnailer_0.2-5.dsc

Don't forget to look into DebianMaintainer status so you can keep shipping
this (although, from the length of the script, it's almost hard to imagine
you'll have any bugs).

I'll look into it as soon as this package gets approved. Thanks for
encouraging me to do this, I wouldn't have considered it otherwise.

I just uploaded it to ftp-master!

-- Asheesh.

--
Maslow's Maxim:
	If the only tool you have is a hammer, you treat everything like