Re: uswsusp package

On 03/12/11 00:31, Michael Biebl wrote:
Am 12.03.2011 00:15, schrieb Rodolfo kix Garcia:
Dear mentors,

this week suspend-utils 1.0 was released. Now includes support for KMS systems. I am updating the uswsusp from v0.8 to v1.0.

The package has not been officially orphaned yet, so just taking over the
Maintainer field is not considered polite. Have you contacted the previous
maintainer, Tim? Just in case I CCed him.

I tryed previously to talk with Tim (when I try to create the v 0.9 (this version was not released)). But yes, I forgot to include in my mail.

That said, your package contains a .git directory and seems to have been turned
into a native package, so I stopped any further review right there.

I cloned the suspend-utils and then create the package. I didn't have idea about native and not native packages. I need to remove the .git directory. something more?

Thanks

kix