RFS: gvidm (updated package

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.8-10
of my package "gvidm".

It builds these binary packages:
gvidm      - quickly and easily change video resolutions in X

The upload would fix no bug except the ITA (#493793), but some work was done to
modernise the packaging. The changes can be seen on the Git repository on
collab-maint: http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/gvidm.git

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gvidm/gvidm_0.8-10.dsc

I am looking for someone that could check and upload this package, and if
possible become a long-term mentor. I have another package, fdutils, that
needs sponsoring (I will send an RFS for it soon).

Cheers,

  Matteo Cypriani

--
Ma clef GPG est disponible sur keyserver.veridis.com
My GPG key is available on keyserver.veridis.com