Re: Package removed from Mentors without notification

On Thu, 2012-09-27 at 14:12 -0400, Arno Töll wrote:
> On 27.09.2012 20:08, Robert James Clay wrote:
> > Arno,
> >
> > On Thu, 2012-09-27 at 11:32 -0400, Arno Töll wrote:
> >> On 27.09.2012 15:56, Robert James Clay wrote:

> >>  an email when a package is removed (after a timeout of
> >> 20 weeks that is).
> >
> >     "20 weeks" after what?  I do recall some discussion about something
> > like that but I don't recall details.
>
> 20 weeks after the last activity (within mentors.debian.net).

   "activity" being things like package uploads and comments on the
package?  I'll keep that in mind since I figure now (since I had no
other feedback on the package) that was the reason why it ended up
getting removed.

    Btw, has a way been considered to enable linking the packages on the
Mentors site to things like RFS and/or other types of bugs (ITP, ITA)?.
Amongst other things, that could be another useful indicator of
activity...

Jame