Re: Package for Seed7

On Wed, 6 Feb 2013 09:10:16 +0800, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 7:14 AM, Thomas Mertes wrote:
>
> > Where is my missunderstanding and what is necessary to upload my
> > source package to mentors.debian.net?
>
> Read the dpkg-buildpackage documentation and you will find an argument
> (-S) for creating only the source package  plus a source .changes
> file.

Thank you very much, that worked.
I successfully uploaded seed7 to http://mentors.debian.net.
Maybe you can sponsor it?

To give some idea about it:
Seed7 is based on my diploma thesis and doctorate thesis from the
1980s. The implementation started 1989 and it was released in 2005.
Since then it has been improved and I do regular updates. A unique
feature is the possibility to extend the language syntactically and
semantically. There are many other features, which are explained at
its homepage.

Regards,
Thomas Mertes

--