Re: I'm so frustrated trying to adopt a package, I could scream.

On Sat, Feb 09, 2013 at 10:29:49PM -0600, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > It's ITA, not ITP, and you forgot to retitle and claim the bug..
> I don't see how I'm supposed to do that?
>
> I'm pasting in what I see when I run reportbug in an Emacs shell.
You use reportbug to report bugs. You use the email interface (directly or
via bts(1)) for everything else.
And if you are going to maintain packages in Debian you are supposed to
read http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer and
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control (linked from
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/). Maybe places more likely to be read by new
contributors should have more info on that but be prepared that most
places won't.

> There's no ITA option here.
Right, ITA bugs are made from RFA/O bugs.

--
WBR, wRAR