Re: building debug and release with new style debhelper

Am Donnerstag, den 04.04.2013, 06:42 +0600 schrieb Andrey Rahmatullin:
> > > Note that -dbg packages usually contain only detached debug symbols, and
> > > you seem to build two separate libraries with the same soname but
> > > different compilation options and package them into libfoo and libfoo-dbg,
> > > is that true?
> > Ok, then I pack the debug lib into the dev package.
> So there are two shared libs with different sonames?

Exactly.
I worked through the lintian warnings, and uploaded the package.
https://mentors.debian.net/package/richbool
Would be nice, if you had a look, or even sponsored it.

BTW: is is not terribly useful by itself, but is closely related to
modassert:

Rgds
Richard