Re: launchpad for debian and autobuilders

A Divendres, 12 de desembre de 2014, Paul Wise va escriure:
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 4:26 PM, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
>
> > But I have to install it, and prepare a server to do that. There's no a
public
> > service for debian that do that, no?
>
> The Debian autobuild service is here:
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/

Yes, but _only_ the debian developers could access there. If I want to test a
package, you need an sponsor, and so on. I know the path.

The question is that sometimes one wants to build or test, or whatever and
launchpad offers that service for ubuntu. And the people, like me, that would
like to have own packages to test previous search an sponsor, have to create
all this infrastructure. That's all.

I would love to have a public service to build with clean autobuilders
packages for the people. Not, like now that you have to build your own
environtment.

Best regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia