Re: Multi-Arch and debian/control

Hi,

> When a person Orphan a package, he loses the right to complain when somebody
> steps up and maintains it :)

Well understood.
But George is one of my first users, my first packager
(although others were the DDs then), and a good friend.
So as long as there is hope to lure him out of his real life ...

> BTW if you loose interested in them, please just open an Orphan package
> by yourself

I would still appreciate an active DD in the team.
(I do the ./debian/* SVN, the mailing list and the bugs.
 But it would help everybody if i'd not make Debian specific
 decisions in the packages.)

As for new packages: I plan to prepare them one or two weeks
after each of my upstream releases. About two times per year.

Well, after i solved my -dbg riddle.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas