Re: general question about quilt patch handling

> For example, if 3.patch has not been forwarded upstream yet, then I
> would definitely modify it (instead of creating a new patch).
>
> That way upstream would receive a single patch about the issue, not a
> patch and a patch for the patch.

thanks for your reply. Upstream is not active anymore and the patch has
not been modified. So I agree - modifying the the existing one would be
the better solution. I'll see how good it works and if the subsequent
patches do still work ;)

Cheers,
Werner