Re: RFS: ublock-origin/1.5.6+dfsg-1 [ITP] -- general-purpose lightweight ads, malware, trackers blocker

Hi,

>Thank you for taking the time to review my packaging :)

I did already review the ublock package, this one was somewhat a similar package ;)

>What positive feedback did you get?  I didn't see any other comments on
>the bug report nor the pkg-mozext-maintainers list.

it was a private mail answering my join request
>I thought that the whole point of overriding was to indicate that
>Lintian was wrong about the tag.  If that's not the case, what is the
>point of overriding?

you and Jakub are *completely* right.
With your permission I can upload a new release on new.

debdiff attached
+ublock-origin (1.5.6+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=medium
+
+  * Readd lintian override, wrongly removed
+
+ -- Sean Whitton <spwhitton@spwhitton.name>  Fri, 15 Jan 2016 16:56:49 +0100

(and the removed file)

build ongoing here