Sigrok RFSs

Dear Mentors,

at the beggining of the last week i submitted a couple of RFSs[1]
regarding to the packages related to the sigrok[2] suite and its updates
since the last version released to Debian.
 I'll be the first to admit that it's rather big pile of stuff to review
(we are talking about 6 source packages, also with soname upgrades and
so on), and i also know that most of the DD community is busy with
Stretch related tasks, but even then:
 what else (beside uploading the updated packages and file the RFSs) can
i do to ease the reviewing work and mainly to find a sponsor to provide
the certainly needed guidence?

@Uwe, i know you explitcly stated that it's unlikely that you have time
to review and packaging work, but do you have some time any chance to
comment the uploaded updates?

[1]

[2]
http://sigrok.org/