a proposal to update the abcm2ps package

Hi,

This is more an exercise to teach how to deal with Debian packaging and with Salsa.
I am not yet in contact with its DM, Anselm Lingnau, and neither with the upstream authors.

But being now more familiar with git and git-buildpackage (thanks Guido!),
I have started to work on updating the abcm2ps package:
that does not have any Debian VCS.
And so here is the current work available at Salsa on my guest account:

Also it seems that there is a way to 'mirror' the origin github that is there:
Is it desired? required?

I am a bit lost between the old, the current and the close future good/best practices regarding package maintenance even focusing on the https://wiki.debian.org/Packaging resources.

So any feedback on this work is welcome.

Cheers,
Patrice