Re: [jdg@debian.org: Your Debian package(s) will not migrate to testing]

On Thu, Sep 05, 15:57, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote

> > > You will need to upload a new version, though; the system will not
> > > accept a package with the same version number.
> >
> > I've released and tagged v1.0.1. Adam, please use the tip commit of
> > the current master branch instead.
> You don't need to make new upstream releases for changeless source uploads.

Well, the last upstream release was more than a year ago, and some
fixes and improvements went in since then, so I felt it was about
time to make a new release anyway.

But yes, I guess it would have been enough to just bump the debian
version (last digit) in debian/changelog.

Thanks for the hint
Andre
--
Max Planck Institute for Developmental Biology
Max-Planck-Ring 5, 72076 Tübingen, Germany. Phone: (+49) 7071 601 829