Issue during linking with simka

Hello,

This is with regards to the simka[1] program that I am packaging.

Before attempting to package Simka, I decided to clone from the upstream
repository, run git submodule init and update to fetch whatever
submodule was needed and managed to build the binaries successfully.
Simka itself relies on gatbcore[2]. Gatbcore is included as a git
submodule within the thirdparty directory[3]. Within my packaging
attempt, I have used gatbcore available as a debian package
(libgatbcore-dev and libgatbcore2) and my patch[4] adapts cmake to use this.

Now, when I try to build simka (either by manual command invoke of cmake
or via dpkg-buildpackage), I get errors during the linking stage. It
seems like SimkaAlgorithm.cpp is the trouble here, as SimkaMinCore
builds as it does not rely on this source file. I thought about changing
the object linking order but that has not helped, and I find this
confusing as to why it worked with the gatbcore dependency that cmake
had to also build.

As for the logs, I have included some of the important bits here[5]. The
package repository itself can be found here[6]. I would appreciate it if
the patch can be checked for possible issues and if I could be pointed
into the right direction.

Many thanks,
Shayan Doust

[1]: https://github.com/GATB/simka/