Re: tsvtree: A command line tool to display TSV data in tree-like format

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for the links. This is my first package.

> Please run lintian on your *_amd64.changes and fix the errors.

All errors have been fixed.

> Consider uploading your source package to
> https://mentors.debian.net/

Please, see https://mentors.debian.net/package/tsvtree

This page reports some lintian warnings that don't show up when I run
it locally. I must be missing something ...

  - description-synopsis-might-not-be-phrased-properly

    Fixed. But still not uploaded.

 - hardening-no-bindnow

   Do not know why this warning is showing up as I am using *export
DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS = hardening=+all* on the rules file.

 - spelling-error-in-manpage

   Will fix. Vimspell did not spot them.

> Also, it's impossible to build a source package from the provided
> repo as it only has one branch and no other means to get the orig
> tarball.

I have split the package and the debianization in different
repositories. Please see

  https://github.com/mzimbres/tsvtree
  https://github.com/mzimbres/tsvtree-debian

The tarball is located at

  https://github.com/mzimbres/tsvtree/archive/1.0.2.tar.gz

> Also, it wouldn't build in a minimal clean sid chroot.

I have built it in chroot environment with no subsequent errors. I
followed the steps

  $ git clone https://github.com/mzimbres/tsvtree-debian
  $ uscan
  $ uupdate
  $ pdebuild

> In other words, please follow https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

I believe all packaging problems are fixed now. Please let me know any
further improvements I can do to make it suitable for Debian.

Regards,
Marcelo