Re: A question about uscan and MUT with different versions

Hi Leopold,

> salsa ci build the package but other test fails and I don't know if it's
> a package issue or salsa ci.

Unfortunately, I don't know the cause of those failures. Considering
how early the jobs failed I'd guess your package wasn't even involved
yet, though.

> > FWIW, the --download-current-version option does indeed not work for
> > MUT packages with different version numbers; the package only has one
> > current version.
>
> but this option is configured in salsa, right?

The CI job runs origtargz from devscripts [1]. It tries several things
to find/reproduce the .orig.tar. That uscan command is the last thing
it tries [2].

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/soqt/-/jobs/685582#L205
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/debian/devscripts/-/blob/master/scripts/origtargz.pl#L304

Regards,