WNPP Update Package source source of gjiten

Hello,

I'm working on the "Gjiten" package* ([1]). It was kind of abandoned and used Gtk2.
I upgraded it to Gtk3 and did some further development on it (see [2]).

I'd like to get the new codebase into the debian repos. If I understand correctly, I need a sponsor for that(?) Is there anyone willing to sponsor the package?

* Gjiten is a japanese dictionary for edict files, including a kanjidictionary.