Fw: RFS: mlucas/20.1.1-1 [RC] -- program to perform Lucas-Lehmer test on a Mersenne number

Forwarding my RFS to the debian-mentors list for attention. Thanks!
(Last message bounced, resending again...)

--
Alex

My PGP public key: https://notabug.org/alexvong1995/gpg-key-transition/raw/master/A5FCA28E0FF8E4C57F75555CDD66FE5CB79F5A5E.asc