Re: How to Specifically Scan for Existing Bug Tickets?

Hi Mentors,

Sorry for bugging.

Regards,
Holloway

On Fri, Aug 19, 2022 at 8:58 PM Chew, Kean Ho <kean.ho.chew@zoralab.com> wrote:
Hi Mentor,

Quick one, can I specifically scan the bug tracking system for existing tickets with patterns?

I found 3 bugs related to SecureBoot grub-amd64-signed packages and already narrowed down the scope + reproducible steps. I want to check for existing ones before filing a new one. I'm on the stable branch and reportbug requested me to check testing and sid branches.

1 bug is: the package did not install grub secureboot during apt install step (https://lists.debian.org/debian-efi/2022/08/msg00019.html). Manual grub installation workaround is needed.
1 bug is: grub-install with removable flag can cause boot-loop at EFI level (basically keep resetting system).
1 bug is: when using --bootloader-id flag, EFI unknowingly failed to locate grub/grub.cfg and drop to grub shell.

Regards,
Holloway