Nyxt Browser package

Hi,

I'm wondering what interest there is in Debian for packaging the Nyxt browser? I'm definitely not an expert in Lisp, but I can help packaging it. I've already made a Debian Sid virtual machine. Am I correct in saying that the first step would be to package version "3-pre-release-6" for the unstable version of Debian?

I'm also interested in writing some documentation on the Nyxt browser. Would appreciate any hints on how to get contributing. I imaging getting in contact with the Common Lisp Debian team is a good start?

Thanks,
Fionn Stephens

upstream repo: https://github.com/atlas-engineer/nyxt/releases