Re: Salsa access for asunder

On 29/04/2023 20:11, Andreas Ronnquist wrote:
On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 19:52:52 +0100,
Peter Blackman<peter@pblackman.plus.com> wrote:

I'm adopting the orphaned package asunder

It would be useful if I could update the packaging VCS here on Salsa
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/asunder

Hoping someone can grant me write access....

Cheers,
Peter

Done. (as "Direct Member" in the salsa asunder repository, I am not
100% sure if that's the way it's supposed to be done though).

Something is not quite right on Salsa.
My summary shows me as 'Maintainer' on my other projects,
but 'Developer' on asunder.

But the real issue is I see no 'Settings' tab for asunder,
so I can't set up the CI pipeline at the moment.