help needed about Salsa pipelines

Hi,

Trying to maintain pingus package using Salsa, I faced two failures
with the Salsa pipelines.

The first is related to test-crossbuild-arm64 and the message is:

Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
or been moved out of Incoming.
builddeps:.:arm64 : Depends: scons:arm64 but it is not installable

(cf. https://salsa.debian.org/Peutch-guest/pingus/-/jobs/4236854)

I do not understand because the scons package is arch:all, no?

The second is related to piuparts and the message is:

Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
or been moved out of Incoming.
pingus : Depends: pingus-data (= 0.7.6-5+salsaci+20230522+2) but
0.7.6-5.1 is to be installed
W: Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple
times in /etc/apt/sources.list:1 and
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/debian.sources:1
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple
times in /etc/apt/sources.list:1 and
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/debian.sources:1

(cf. https://salsa.debian.org/Peutch-guest/pingus/-/jobs/4236859)

Not clear to me why there is a version mismatch while installing the
pingus-data package?

Many thanks,
Patrice