Re: New package: ITP or RFP ?

Hello,

Ok, thank you. Just submitted an ITP request:

Now I expect we should wait for attention from debian
developer/maintainer volunteers and get
information on how to start the packaging process. Or please let me
know how to proceed to the next step.

Best regards,
Ramunas Keliuotis

--
The content of this email, including all attachments, is confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify us