Malformed Release file

All,
  I've recently (thanks to the plentiful documentation from this list and its members) got an Indy
booted up with linux and started the autobuilder. All went well until I started to install the
base system. I told it to use my local debian mirror and got an error about a Malformed release
file. I got the same error when I switched over to ftp.debian.org. Any ideas? Is the autobuilder
not fully functional yet? Thanks for any info.

--
Scott Hussey
scott@matrix.lcl.lib.mo.us