Re: Booting an Indigo2

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 08:21:48PM -0700, no-exit wrote:
> I have just successfully installed debian on my Indgo2 (R4400), and
> obviously dvhtoll fails.
>
> How can I boot my Indigo2 after debian is installed?
>
> I beleive it would be somthing like:
> boot bootp()/linux.bin
> ??????

This would issue a boot which would try to load the sash from
the volume header if you have irix based environment vars.
You should have read the comments the installer gave you on
how to change the environment variables.

bootp():

Would boot via network from the prom itself.

Flo
                        Heisenberg may have been here.