RE:Link Swap

Hello,
I have visited your website appliancesall.com, and would very much enjoy being added to your link page.
I have ALREADY placed a link to YOUR SITE on MY SITE along with a description at:

http://www.gatlinburgrealestate1.com/EditLink.asp?url=appliancesall.com&edit=f108

I would LOVE for you to pick the right category though.  Currently, by default, you're in the MISC category. If you want the description of your site modified you can do it.

I would appreciate if you placed a link back to my site:

TITLE : Gatlinburg Real Estate
DESC  : Real Estate In Gatlinburg
http://www.gatlinburgrealestate1.com

Sincerly - Thank You,
Bill & Sheila Easley

You are not part of a list. However, a list is maintained of all the people who wish to not receive email in the future.  If you wish to be added to this list, you can add your email address by clicking  this link : http://www.gatlinburgrealestate1.com/RemoveMe.asp?email=debian-mips@lists.debian.org