Re: Martin's O2 d-i image not booting on ip32

Erik Chakravarty wrote:
> I've already tried this image and I get the same error. Could the image
> be reconfigured for lower memory machines?

It should do so automatically. Could you file this bug with all the
information you have about it in the bug tracking system
(see bugs.debian.org)?

> Another approach would be to do an NFS install, but I can't find a root
> filesystem image for the debian installer, or I am not knowledgeable
> enough to extract it from existing images.

You can create one yourself via debootstrap, I also keep a rootfs
tarball around at http://people.debian.org/~ths/chroot-tarballs/

Thiemo