Re: Cobalt Qube2 Installation Problem: UNIT BOOT FAILED

Am 05.08.2010 17:54, schrieb Ted Krovetz:
I'm attempting to install debian on a Cobalt Qube2 following Martin Michlmayr's how-to (http://www.cyrius.com/debian/cobalt/install.html) but am having no success. I'm hoping somebody on this list has experience with Qube2/Raq2 and can tell me the magic incantation that puts everything right.
I experienced some major problems installing debian on it when i followed Martins how-to. Installation stopped after various steps, Qube didn't respond and so on.

Took me a few evenings to find out an exhausted CR3032 battery on the board 'caused those problems. Maybe you'll have more luck with installation after you changed it! But be careful, that thing that holds the batterie can't take much force. I had to solve mine back to the board again!

If you don't succeed with that, pls post the configuration of your dhcp server, maybe there's an error with it!

cu...
...Markus...