Re: MIPS64EL port box is ready for use (Was: mips64el port build failed list)

Hi John,

On 29 October 2013 11:21, John Long <codeblue@inbox.lv> wrote:

Would you be able to post your 2F mini mods somewhere? I'm interesting in
pumping up the volume on these if possible.

Sure. We have only just started the mods/comparison. We are currently running a large build on the box 'as it comes', and then we'll do a RAM upgrade(s) and then the SSD upgrades so we have some numerical comparison for performance changes. It might takes us a week or so (gotta buy the parts in and check they work - I believe you can only use 'single rank' soDIMMs on these boards etc.). I'll let the list know what we find.

 Graham