Re: debian mirror debian.2z.net out of date !

Simon,

Thanks for the update. Looks like my mirror partition is full right now...crap. I'll do some shuffling as soon as I can, and will reply to the mirrors alias.

FYI: the size stats on the /mirrors/size page appear to be a bit dated. Looks like I'm using close to 30 GB for i386 alone.

--Rich

Simon Paillard wrote:
Hello,

Based on http://www.de.debian.org/dmc/today/#sect_main, the Debian
mirror you provide at debian.2z.net is out of date :

Not up to date:  Sun Oct 8 11:00:01 UTC 2006

archive.progeny.com decomissioned, Oct 22nd
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mirrors-announce/2006/10/msg00002.html

So your mirror's entry will been removed from the list of Debian mirrors.

I hope you plan to make this mirror available again, if
so please fix it then reply to debian-mirrors@lists.debian.org and your
mirror will be added back to the list.

Regards,