Re: audacity_1.3.3-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED

Am / On Sat, 19 May 2007 20:32:03 +0000
schrieb Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org>:

> Accepted:
> audacity_1.3.3-1.diff.gz
>   to pool/main/a/audacity/audacity_1.3.3-1.diff.gz
> audacity_1.3.3-1.dsc
>   to pool/main/a/audacity/audacity_1.3.3-1.dsc
> audacity_1.3.3-1_amd64.deb
>   to pool/main/a/audacity/audacity_1.3.3-1_amd64.deb
> audacity_1.3.3.orig.tar.gz
>   to pool/main/a/audacity/audacity_1.3.3.orig.tar.gz

Hello list,

1.
Source also builds fine on i383.

2.
In difference to the audacity-1.3.3-Windows and Mac-binaries
distributed from the ardour team there is no twolame-
(mp2/musicam-export)-support in the Debian builts. (mp2/musicam is used
as a standard in german radio-stations.)

The reason is that the twolame subtree is not distributed in the
source-tarball and the configure-script has no option to build audacity
with system libraries of twolame. I did an ugly hack in the
configure script to make it possible to compile with
twolame-system-libraries. It should be cleaned some day by somebody who
understands more of compiling than I do, but works at the moment.

Diff.gz and modified i386-package can be found at:

http://apt.klaumikli.de/testing

Changes:
 audacity (1.3.3-1.5) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * modified rules-file to compile with libtwolame-support
   * ugly modified configure-script to compile with
     libtwolame-system-libraries
   * updated control-file and added build-dependency for libtwolame-dev

Hope it was helpfull!

Klaumi

--
Klaus-M. Klingsporn