Re: Csound

On Wednesday 01 August 2007 18:04:00 Free Ekanayaka wrote:

> Yes we are using svn (because of svn-buildpackage

FWIW, there is git-buildpackage too.

> and because it's the
> default RCS for Alioth projects). Are you already registered on
> Alioth? If so, please let me have you're login name so that I can
> include you in the demudi Alioth project and you can start commit.

My username is fsateler-guest.

I'm not sure how should I proceed for the conversion to svn. I'm using the
following method for work on git:

Import the upstream source to the "upstream" branch.
Remove non-free stuff from the source in the "dfsg-clean" branch.
Do the actual packaging in the "master" branch.

I'm not sure if this is possible in subversion, or if you are using a
different schema. Apparently you are only saving the debian/ subfolder in
svn.

--

	Felipe Sateler