Re: Csound

On Thursday 02 August 2007 07:12:42 Free Ekanayaka wrote:

>   FS> And how do you inject only the debian/ directory?
>
> That's the effect of the -o option of svn-inject (see man svn-inject,
> you may also want to have a look at the svn-buildpackage documentation)

Done it. The -o option isn't documented in man svn-inject, though (just filed
a bug).

What the package has right now is:
	repacked source (done through debian/dfsg-repack)
	build-deps are ok (I think)
	build and install to debian/tmp
	Move some stuff around to comply with debian policy (it seems I got the java
		one wrong: I apparently moved the wrong lib).

What needs to be done:
	Figure out how the bindings work (I have absolutely 0 expertise in this).
		There should be at least bindings for lua, java and python.
	I don't know how python/lua/java package dependencies are detected.
	Figure out a sane package split (there are 32 binaries installed and 4
		libraries plus several plugins).
	Wait for upstream to send me notes on what the official csound installer for
		windows includes with some notes, since it has a similar directory structure
		that could be useful.
	.... I may be forgetting stuff.

--

	Felipe Sateler