Re: libsane has to depend on libsane-extras ?

On Fri, 2008-06-20 at 00:06 +0100, tv.debian@googlemail.com wrote:
> Hi, I hope I'm posting to the right list about this subject.
[...]
> I did the install on Ubuntu Hardy Heron 64 (requires to do a custom
> compil of iscan which isn't available as a .deb and even less for 64bit)
> and had no problem.

libsane and iscan aren't part of debian-multimedia, so debian-user would
be a better place to ask about those packages, if you were using Debian.
Since you're using Ubuntu, you might want to ask on your distribution's
forums:  We use Debian here.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca