[GSoC] blends-dev new implementation, files needed in debian-multimedia, git permissions

Hello everyone,

My name is Emmanouil Kiagias and I am working with Andreas Tille on Redesign metapackage creation for Debian Blends[0] GSoC Project. This project will replace the current blends-dev package (mainly the blend-gen-control script).

One new feature of blends-dev provides an automatic changelog entry which dumps the packages differences between the latest and the previous release of a Blend into the debian/changelog file (track added/removed packages between releases). To achieve that we save for each Blend release a json file which contains the package dependencies (taken from the task files) under a dependency_data/ directory (this directory should exist into the Blend root directory). Then we compare the json files for two releases and we dump the differences into the debian/changelog.

For the moment I committed to every Blend the needed files so when we replace the current blends-dev package with the new, we can be sure that no errors will occur due to missing json files.

In debian-multimedia Blend case I do not have the permissions to the git repository so I can't make the commit myself. So can you add me as a member so I can make the commit(my alioth name is ekiagias-guest)?

Or else I have attached the files that need to added so you can make the commit yourself.
*EDIT: I tried to send the mail but it failed because of attached files, so I resend it without attachments.

Here's the relevant discussion with Andreas[1].

# On branch master
# Changes to be committed:
#   (use "git reset HEAD <file>..." to unstage)
#
#    new file:   dependency_data/debian-multimedia_0.2.json
#    new file:   dependency_data/debian-multimedia_0.3.json
#

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards

Emmanouil