Re: Fwd: Mixxx: Please update soon.

Hi Daniel

On 2019-02-13 23:01:35, Daniel Schürmann wrote:
> Hi Mixxx Maintainers,
>
> Thank to Matteo the Debian upstream packages are updated:
> https://packages.debian.org/buster/mixxx
> <https://packages.debian.org/buster/mixxx>
> https://packages.debian.org/sid/mixxx
> <https://packages.debian.org/sid/mixxx>
>
> Who is responsible to fetch these changes for Ubuntu? It is really a bad
> situation without this.

2.2.0 is already included in Ubuntu disco. For cosmic, you'll probably
need to get in contact with one of the Ubuntu developers. Maybe try to
get in contact with Simon Quigley. I haven't seen anybody else taking
care of bugs in Ubuntu's stable releases related to the multimedia
packages.

Cheers
--
Sebastian Ramacher