➩.SOS. -The Crime of Forced Organ Harvesting From Living and Breathing People- 🕒debian-multimedia@lists.debian.orgd

✋debian-multimedia@lists.debian.orgw

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
Sorry for disturbing you, but we really need your help. We have put up a plea on our website infouncensoredchina.mobi. It’s against the forcible removal of organs from innocent practitioners of Falun Gong in China. Please sign this plea. We need your voice to stop these misconducts against humankind.

Feeding your family by selling a kidney?

UNSUBSCRIBE E-MAIL

We have read and heard about impoverished people in cities and villages  who, in order to clear family debts, are exploited by unscrupulous agents.

In one of the readers' correspondence columns in the International Herald Tribune, a person in Chennai offered to sell his kidney in order to feed his family. That man was forced by the necessities of life. He was without a job, and his wife and three kids were hungry.

This situation touched the hearts of many people such that, in the end, he did not have to sell his kidney, because a rich person helped him by offering him some money and an employment.

In other instances, a kidney "sale" may take place for mutual gain. The effort to save someone with kidney failure becomes the focus, not the process of selling the organ. The circumstances in these two cases evoke a powerful sense of compassion and understanding.This is completely different from the anomaly to which Falun Dafa practitioners in China are subjected. A cruel form of killing people for their organs is taking place on a huge scale in China, an activity far from humanity.

Before the Chinese government illegalized the peaceful meditation practice on July 20, 1999, at least 70 million people were practicing Falun Gong around the country. Falun Dafa followers who live by the principles of truthfulness, kindness and tolerance, were victimized by former leader Jiang Zemin, who could not accept the increasing popularity of the practice. Since Jiang banned Falun Dafa over 16 years ago, followers have been systematically jailed tortured, and murdered for their organs. There is substantial proof stating that Chinese transplantation centers, as well as the police departments, military, and judicial systems, are making large monetary profits by taking the lives of healthy, innocent people, namely Falun Gong practitioners and other prisoners of faith.