Re: ffmpeg | Disable pocketsphinx on few more architectures (!5)

Quoting Pino Toscano (2020-08-23 15:17:06)
> IMHO answering me "sorry, I don't look at MRs myself, can you please
> ask James or $other person? thanks!" would have been a way more fair
> answer that matches what you just wrote me above.
>
> Instead, you answer ("mass MR close" + "disable MR") gives the feeling
> that it is a team decision, not a your own personal one.

Thanks for your very detailed and elaborate criticism of my redirecting
you to use the Debian bugtracker when you did an salsa MR.

I disagree that my actions here were any more personal than previous
actions of other team members when they chose to embrace salsa features
and arguably begin the confusing double-communication that worries me
and seems to also worry you.

 - Jonas