thanks for all the fish

I clearly missed the memo that the Debian multimedia team had become the
salsa multimedia team, embracing the salsa bugtracker and concerned
about loss of salsa-specific chatter.

I see now, in that light, that my messing with salsa for ffmpeg is
controversial.

I am sorry about disturbing your salsa collaboration.  To make sure it
does not happen again, I have withdraw from the team.

Don't worry - I am still in Debian and continue to collaborate there,
with any and all of you interested in that.  If you think some of the
packages I left behind is better maintained with my involvement than
without it, then do tell and let's look at it together, collaboratively.

Thanks for all the fish,

 - Jonas