Request to join the team

Dear all,

I would like to join the multimedia team.
I'v read https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMultimedia/Join :
- My salsa account is hntourne (as well as my OFTC nick) and I'v an
access request pending on salsa
- I am subscribed to this list and present in the IRC channel
- I am a DM, although my DD application is ongoing. I am familiar with
handling managing bugs
- I am fine with reviewing other's work when that helps

My main interest to join the Multimedia team is to package tvheadend in
Debian, which I would like to perform under the team's umbrella.

Best regards,

Henry-Nicolas Tourneur
hntourne on OFTC
@hntourne:matrix.nilux.be on Matrix