Suggestion: package request - replace the outdated streamtuner2 package with tuner in Debian?

Hello,

as a Debian user, I like to have a neat radio stream tuner application on my system, as it's really useful, but I thought I would ask you, as the maintainer of the streamtuner2 package for Debian, whether you couldn't have a look at packaging https://github.com/louis77/tuner instead, which fits the same purpose from the user's perspective, but unlike streamtuner2, is still under active development?

All the best and kind regards,
Marek Lach