Re: [feature request[ Merge SOUNDTOUCH_NO_CONFIG patch

jsupertoot@dnmx.org (12023-03-23):
> SoundTouch has two mutually exclusive defines SOUNDTOUCH_FLOAT_SAMPLES and
> SOUNDTOUCH_INTEGER_SAMPLES. There is a file in the system lib called
> "soundtouch_config.h" which defines SOUNDTOUCH_FLOAT_SAMPLES. The problem
> in Citra arises because one of the source files includes "STTypes.h",
> which includes "soundtouch_config.h", but only on Linux.
>
> If that include didn't exist (the point of the pr), then users would be
> free to define SOUNDTOUCH_INTEGER_SAMPLES instead.
>
> Sorry if I didn't provide enough info before.

This is still not enough information: what do these constants do? Again,
if they inform you of the ABI of the library, ignoring them will result
in catastrophe.

(OTOH, if this library compilation process can result in libraries with
different ABI but same SONAME, it is a severe design flaw too.)

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George