A question regarding "calf-ladspa"

Dear Debian Multimedia Maintainers,

recently, GTK2 has been dropped out of many Linux distributions', causing an overall panic regarding Calf Studio Gear, whose GUI is written in GTK2. I've noticed that Debian has a package of LADSPA plugins, which makes me believe they don't have a GUI and, thus, are not susceptible to this change. While we wait for Calf LV2 developers to react, may I ask you for the source code of the "calf-ladspa" package's contents? Whether it is given in the form of a zipped file, or a link to some external page where the source can be found, anything is appreciated!

Thank you lots in advance!

Petar