Debian JP applicants

   I have one applicant, and I notice that there are several more in the
database.  I've already told him that Step 4 (tasks and skills) is already
satisfied as demonstrated by his Debian JP (now sponsored to Debian)
package.
   What do the rest of you think about similarly clipping away step 3
(Philosophy and Procedures)?
   And step 2 - what identification procedures did Debian JP use when people
were applying, something similar to what Debian was using at the same time?
   In short, could we skip the AM's altogether with these applicants and
send them straight to the account manager?

-Drake