Report on Andrea Mennucci

[ A slightly longer version is going to the DAM group ]

Report on Anrea Mennucci

1. ID Section - pass

Public key is signed by another Debian developer:
	salve@debian.org

Username:  mennucc1
Please forward debian-private to: Andrea Mennucc <debian@tonelli.sns.it>

2. Philosophy and Procedures - pass

Asked to evaluate NPL and MPL decide which would be DFSG free
Asked to assess DFSG and suggest possible modifications

3. Tasks and Skills - pass

- wishes to work in QA and testing
- wishes to work on security
	is/was working on su
- wishes to package specific programs he has helped to write
	e.g. xmorph/gtkmorph

However packaging is (lower) on his list of priorities.

I believe Anrea will become a valuable member of the QA / testing group
and would be a welcome recruit to Debian. I recommend he be accepted
as a new maintainer.

Regards,
Anand

--
   I close my eyes, only for a moment and the moment's gone
   All my dreams, pass before my eyes a curiosity