Re: A weekly report?

On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 02:59:12AM +1100, Anand Kumria wrote:
> > 9 applicants became maintainers.
>
> I think you mean `were passed on the DAM' because the ones you list
> below a couple have not had their accounts created.
Nope, became new maintainers as far as the database is concerned.

  SELECT COUNT(*) from applicant WHERE age('now', newmaint::datetime) <
  '7 days'::timespan AND newmaint IS NOT NULL

"give a count of applicants where the difference between today and the
 date they became a new maintainer is less than 7 days and the date
 the became a new maintainer is filled in".

Possibly the AND should be switched around, but anyway we're not here
for efficiency.

newmaint is the new maintainer date field, filled in by James.
There may be lag between the time he clicks the submit button and the
time he updates LDAP.

> If you take up the distinction between passed to DAM / new maintainer
> then how about ading a 'accounts created' this week section as well.
I saw James' objection, I'll abide by what him and Dale say.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>